HTC offers original and copy cataloging solutions for libraries of any size. Our team of experts can help you with all your cataloging needs, including new acquisitions, backlogs, ongoing cataloging support or handling of special formats. HTC has cataloged various records including Books, Electronic Resources (eJournals, eBooks), Pamphlets, Printed Sheet, Bibliographic Records and more.
Our well trained and experienced team can handle all types of cataloging materials related to Literary, Legal, Arts and Humanities, Biographies, Genealogy, Social Studies, etc. Our team is well trained in:
- Machine-Readable Cataloging (MARC21 standards)
- Anglo-American Cataloging Rules, Second Edition (AACR2R standards)
- Cooperative Online Serials (CONSER standards)
- Library of Congress Classification
- Library of Congress Subject Headings Identification
- Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC)