HTC provides customers industrial design and product engineering support for developing highly innovative products, and positively impact customer's product development. HTC is a leading "pure play" Product Design and Product Engineering service provider invloving in with the customer in full-product development cycles, right up to the product commissioning. They create the best value for their customer through ideation, design and engineering.
HTC leverages on its extensive expertise in engineering & design services capabilities with excellent domain knowledge and technical know-how to provide cost effective solutions, resulting in value addition and customer satisfaction across industry verticals. HTC specialises in offering engineering design solutions for plastic, sheet metal and die cast parts for automotive and nonautomotive applications.
HTC is a capable and a reliable partner, essential for any introducer to achieve a greater ecosystem of engineering expertise, attain a level of innovation, and to a competitive edge.
Product Engineering Services include:
- Plastics, Molded and Extruded - right from cheap Non-Engineering Plastics like LDPE to latest High end Engineering Plastics like PPO/ PPS, PEEK
- Sheet metal/ Plastic - CRS, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Spring Steel, PVC, HIPS, PP, ABS, etc, from thicknesses as thin as 0.15mm to heavy gauges of 1
- Machined Metal/ Plastic - various grades of Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, PVC, PTFE, Nylon, Delrin, etc
- Cast Metals - Steel/ Iron, Aluminum, Zinc, Brass, Copper, Bronze, etc.
- Rubber - Neoprene/ Nitrile to Buna to Silicones
- Composites like Ceramics, Fiber reinforced Plastics
- Glass/ Quartz
- Packing material like Wood, Corrugated Paper/ PVC, Expanded PP, Expanded PS