eBAP.G3 (eBAP Go Green Governance) - HTC's eGovernance Initiative
A variant of our eBAP, the eBAP.G3 (eBAP Go Green Governance) efficiently addresses the critical needs of government organizations by automating almost all routine tasks with used defined configurable workflow, such as:
- Registering various types of inward and outward files and documents
- Assigning inwards and outwards for processing based on hierarchies
- Tracking the various stages of processing until completion along with alerts / email notifications and escalation mechanisms
- One stop dashboard view of work status for pending, in progress, and completed work
- Digital signature can be turned on whenever required
eBAP.G3 is available as a hosted application with File Management System, Payroll & Pension, and Human Resources Management modules in HTC's central hosting environment, a fully-equipped data center with the disaster recovery facility conforming to world class IT and security standards.
eGovernance facilitates better communication between government and businesses. Business people and public can obtain information at a faster speed at any time of the day.